- Weight Progression
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym Reviews
Should You Buy Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym?
So you would like to start working out but you don’t have enough space at home for all the equipment. Home gyms solve this problem by incorporating all the exercises and equipment into a single machine. You still need some space to fit the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym but it will take less space than all the equipment you would need to buy to have all the functionality as Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym has. Honestly I still prefer the plain old free weights but to each his own and if you feel that the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym will be a good fit for you, then go ahead and read this review.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym helps you build muscle and add a little bit of cardio with more than 30 strength exercises & a built-in rowing station. This Home Gym lets you workout the back,shoulders,arms,chest,abs and lower body with a power rod resistance of up to 210 pounds. Power Rods are a Bowflex patented system which provide resistance or weight that feels good or better than free-weights without the risk of joint injuries that are associated with free weights. The Power Rod resistance can be set to as little as 5 pounds to as up to 210 pounds.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym Features:
- Sliding Seat Rail adds aerobic rowing training for calorie-burning, cardiovascular warm-up and cool-down (also great for leg presses and seated leg extensions)
- Multi-use Hand-Grip/Ankle Cuffs designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout
- Workout Placard displays workout descriptions for easy reference while you’re exercising
- Number of available exercises: 30+
- Height: 81 inches (205 cm)
- Length: 84 inches (213 cm)
- Width: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Minimum Workout Area: 100 by 78 inches (254 x 199 cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds (136 kg)
- 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance
- Four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl
- Horizontal bench press
- Triple function hand grips for lat pull down
- Built-in cardio rowing machine
- Folds for easy storage
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym Pros:
- All the equipment in one single machine
- Workout the whole body
- Build muscle and lose fat
- Power Rods
- Built in rowing machine
- Can Be folded when not being used
- Lots of exercises
- Up to 210 pounds of Resistance
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym Cons:
- Not enough for more advanced lifters
The Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is definitely a good buy especially for those individuals that don’t have enough space for gym equipment. This machine is very sturdy and it can be used to perform more than 30 exercises with a resistance of up to 210 pounds so if you’re interested in a good home gym than Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is the way to go.