ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer Review
Should You Buy ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer?
I always preferred cycling over any other form of cardio, simply because increasing intensity is really easy. I remember buying my first Indoor Bike & beating it to the ground with the intensity of my cardio. Needless to say, as I was still a student this was a cheap buy and the product reflected the price. So learn from my mistake and buy a sturdy one from the start if you have the money, else just buy a cheap one for now like I did. Unlike Cheap alternatives, the ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer works using a professional flywheel which will provide a smooth ride really similar to a real bike. These types of bikes are also used by professional cyclists to train at high intensity or when the weather doesn’t permit.
The ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer comes boxed with all the parts which need to be assembled by the buyer. Assembly is quick and easy, it takes less than 10 minutes to get it ready. Most of the cheap bikes lack a lot of features which these spin bikes tend to excel at. For example the ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer has an adjustable & padded seat so you won’t get uncomfortable after 15 minutes of cycling.
ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer Features:
- Adjustable and Padded Seat – for your comfort
- Toe Cage on Pedals – to keep your feet in place
- Adjustable Handle Bars – keeping you comfortable in your chosen position
- Chain Drive – For a smooth & Silent spin.
- Transport wheels – to move it easily from one place to another
- Water Bottle Holder – Hold water on the bike itself for easy access while cycling.
ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer Pros:
- 5 years warranty on frame
- Smooth Ride
- Easy To Assemble
ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer Cons:
- You need to assemble it by yourself
This is quite an awesome bike that will last for years & will provide an enjoyable and silent cardio workout. Visit ProForm 290 SPX Indoor Cycle Trainer’s website to find more information.